Red Panda 0.9.4 Alpha (English version, compatible w/ FF 7.0) - La version Française (0.9.4) est ici
Note that the English version used on a French site would have a poor accuracy and vice versa.
Copyright (c) 2011 Red Panda / jm <- AT -> rdpnda.com. All rights reserved. The file below contains confidential & proprietary information. You may not duplicate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or make any change to the code (xpi file) pointed to by this page.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
DOWNLOAD RED PANDA IF AND ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS ABOVE
- Requirements: Firefox 3.0 or later, any OS running Firefox 3.0 or later (compatible Firefox 7.0)
- Save the file redpanda094en_7.xpi (right click "Save Link As") and saved it (e.g. on your desktop)
- Drag and Drop the file onto a Firefox window (i.e. slide it from your desktop to Firefox). Be patient it could take 2-3 secondes before anything happens.
- Follow the instructions given by Firefox
- Once your installation is complete, just click on the RP blue button (left to Firefox URL bar) to toggle your Red Panda sidebar on and off. Note: the right menu is always available, regardless of the side bar status (opened ord closed).